Matching an entire lineup’s channels with the guide channels can be accomplished by doing the following in the client GUI. Note that channel matching is done by the visible channel numbers.
- Select the lineup containing the channel listings to match from on the right side Lineup pull-down.
- Click the Match by: [# Number] button above the left side channel listings.
Individual channel matching, linking a guide channel with a lineup channel’s guide listings, can be accomplished by doing the following in the client GUI.
- Select the lineup containing the channel listing to match from on the right side Lineup pull-down.
- Select the channel on the right side to match FROM.
- Right-click the guide channel on the left side to match TO.
- Select the ‘Subscribe’ menu item.
- The guide channels can be filtered by Scanned Sources
- The lineup services can be filtered by Lineup
- Match by [# Number] and [Call Sign] buttons are available to quickly scan the viewed lineup on the right and all viewable channels on the left
- The checkbox reflects the Enable/Disable state of the channel in the guide
- Multiple channels on the left can be selected for subscribing, unsubscribing, and deleting guide channels
- Only 1 channel on the right can be selected at a time for subscribing to a guide channel
- To subscribe a channel, at least 1 must be selected on the left and 1 selected on the right
- The labels toggle button is used to toggle between the original call signs and channel numbers with the custom call signs and channel numbers for matching.