If performing an upgrade from a previous version of EPG123, it is only necessary to run the new setup file or copy over the old files with the contents of the portable zip file. No further action is required.
13 October 2019
- [fix] the guide layout tweaks would fail on large WMC databases due to new code in v1.2.19 that verified the tuner limit had been applied
12 October 2019
- improved client setup routine
- increased speed of initial download with station logos
- removed scheduled task nags
- added comparison of program location with scheduled task
- added check for tuner setup and recording state for manual imports
- improved channel add functions (will kill the client form to avoid a crash)
- [fix] improved and corrected recording filename patterns
- [fix] removed folder permission task of installation package (made software updates very long)
For earlier versions, go to the archive page.