If performing an upgrade from a previous version of EPG123, it is only necessary to run the new setup file or copy over the old files with the contents of the portable zip file. No further action is required.
04 February 2020
Minor updates, no jump in version number.
- add ability to manually add a lineup if you know the lineup id
- add matching names for DVB-S channels to use WMC’s built-in ability to match a listing to a channel.
- client form now shows version number in title bar
- add ability to copy the mergedchannel list into the clipboard, tab delimited
06 January 2020
Needed to get this out for the WMC crashing on programs without images. Those experiencing this problem will either have to wait for the current guide listings to die out, or can perform a [Save & Execute] from the configuration GUI and then use the client to [Rebuild WMC Database].
- [fix] when looking at a single channel guide list view, WMC would crash on programs that did not have an image
- [fix] the add lineup form would not show when run on a computer that has never had WMC installed/setup
- [fix] client form would close when experiencing a corrupted mergedchannel in the WMC database
- [fix] selecting to center logos while using the ‘Default’ column width would cause the logos to not be visible
- stopped getting TMDB configurations if user elects to not use TMDB images
- client add channel function allows ClearQAM channels with subchannels higher than 999
- timespan tweak will now work with a non-widescreen WMC format
- client will now wait up to 23 hours to import new guide listings if recordings are in progress rather than only 5
- transferred recordings from MS/Rovi requests will change the channel option to ‘Any Channel’ to avoid incorrect/invalid values with new lineup(s)
- if a scheduled task does not exist, the time entry will be a random value
For earlier versions, go to the archive page.