If performing an upgrade from a previous version of EPG123, it is only necessary to run the new setup file or copy over the old files with the contents of the portable zip file. No further action is required.
21 March 2020
More optimization. I am now including the images in the new cache file and eliminating the guideImages.xml file. I also removed more non-useful information and after adding the images, the cache file is still smaller than v188.8.131.52.
19 March 2020
If you are consistently (more than twice in a row) getting a Warning for “Problem occurred during getAllSeriesImages(). Did not process all series image links”, this fix will solve it.
- [fix] would stop processing image links if encountered an uncached sports (“SP”) program
17 March 2020
Minor fixes, but big change in performance.
- [fix] some sports programs would not get artwork
- [fix] the -nologos switch for HDHR2MXF was ignored
- will add a log entry when pausing an import due to an active recording
- will now create a single flat file for the entire cache to reduce drive seek/read/write operations and usage. The conversion will happen on the first update and can take some additional time to complete.
- [pro] less storage required
- [pro] less stress on mechanical drives
- [pro] quicker updates
- [con] updates will utilize more RAM
04 February 2020
Minor updates, no jump in version number.
- add ability to manually add a lineup if you know the lineup id
- add matching names for DVB-S channels to use WMC’s built-in ability to match a listing to a channel.
- client form now shows version number in title bar
- add ability to copy the mergedchannel list into the clipboard, tab delimited
06 January 2020
Needed to get this out for the WMC crashing on programs without images. Those experiencing this problem will either have to wait for the current guide listings to die out, or can perform a [Save & Execute] from the configuration GUI and then use the client to [Rebuild WMC Database].
- [fix] when looking at a single channel guide list view, WMC would crash on programs that did not have an image
- [fix] the add lineup form would not show when run on a computer that has never had WMC installed/setup
- [fix] client form would close when experiencing a corrupted mergedchannel in the WMC database
- [fix] selecting to center logos while using the ‘Default’ column width would cause the logos to not be visible
- stopped getting TMDB configurations if user elects to not use TMDB images
- client add channel function allows ClearQAM channels with subchannels higher than 999
- timespan tweak will now work with a non-widescreen WMC format
- client will now wait up to 23 hours to import new guide listings if recordings are in progress rather than only 5
- transferred recordings from MS/Rovi requests will change the channel option to ‘Any Channel’ to avoid incorrect/invalid values with new lineup(s)
- if a scheduled task does not exist, the time entry will be a random value
For earlier versions, go to the archive page.