11 September 2018
This release addresses news programs that have generic descriptions weren’t being considered as different programs, even though their original-air-dates were different. Evidently, in order to work properly, the original-air-date needed that date and the time of the program to be considered unique. Basically, for your nightly local newscasts, Plex would only list 1 episode in the guide when there are literally 1 every night…. FIXED.
08 September 2018
This release is strictly for the benefit of Plex users and creating XMLTV files for them. Just gotta say, Plex’s implementation and interpretation of XMLTV was a guessing game. I’m not bumping the build number… no need for WMC users to update.
07 September 2018
If upgrading from v1.2.1 or earlier, you must delete and recreate your scheduled task if you are running Full Mode (Server + Client).
This release is for a couple minor fixes and an improvement.
- [fix] found case if a manual recording (date/time/channel) was in progress, the import would fail
- [enhancement] the Tweak WMC has a new option to replace the callsigns in the guide with the station names (i.e. ‘FS1HD’ becomes ‘Fox Sports 1 HD’)
- [enhancement] now makes extra calls to Schedules Direct to gather series supplemental data for Modern Media UI+ usage to include series premiere dates
- [improvement] added some logic to determine whether or not to set some default settings to the scheduled task
- [improvement] will now delete cached files that have errors to download again on next update
- [improvement] XMLTV files will now have an “original-air-date” episode number for programmes that do not have episode specific information. This should fix the issue where Plex decides generic episodes are movies (sigh)
- [enhancement] added the ability to create your own custom lineup
- GUI not developed yet to create the custom lineups; manual method is only method available right now
- assign your own channel numbers (great for ClearQAM users and those that don’t have correct lineups from SD)
- only stations that are “members” of subscribed lineups will be downloaded (signified by a checkmark)
- alternate stations can be used (primary as HD, secondary as SD for example)
- comes with examples for HDHomeRun Premium TV (Eastern and Pacific), as well as Sling TV