22 July 2019
Minor update for XMLTV files and minor fixes.
- Include ability to add filler programs in the XMLTV file. The size of the program block and text are customizable in the epg123.cfg file.
<XmltvAddFillerData>true</XmltvAddFillerData> <XmltvFillerProgramLength>4</XmltvFillerProgramLength> <XmltvFillerProgramDescription>This program was generated by EPG123 to provide filler data for stations that did not receive any guide listings from the upstream source.</XmltvFillerProgramDescription>
- Some cast & crew were being missed. Anyone with a “Narrator”, “Producer”, and “Story” roles will be assigned a “Host”, “Producer”, and “Writer” role respectively.
- Step1: Clean Start will not delete any PlayReady files in the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\eHome folder. Though there is no evidence it could be a problem to delete them, I went ahead and protected them.
- Changed the embedded .NET 4 setup in the installation package from a Client install to a Full install. Found out that the Client was no longer sufficient. This will only benefit those with a clean Win 7 OS with only .NET 3.5 installed… so, not many.
30 June 2019
This is mainly to address the issues of getting Warning status bugs due to no guide listings being provided by Schedules Direct/Gracenote on small community stations. Rather that continuously report a Warning, we now have the option to suppress them for those stations… specifically stations that start with GOAC, LOOR, EDAC, LEAC, PEG, LOAC, PPV, PUAC, SPALT, INFO. There is a new element in the epg123.cfg file to control what stations are suppressed.
<!– SuppressStationEmptyWarnings: Enter specific station callsigns, comma delimited, to suppress warnings for no guide data, or use a wildcard (*) for a group of callsigns. A solitary wildcard means all station warnings will be suppressed.–>
- Add ability to suppress Warnings for various stations that are not guaranteed to have guide data
- Removed possibility of duplicate channel numbers in XMLTV file for the same station
- Improved initial setup experience (added recommended defaults and automatic fetch of headend lineups)
- Improved initial setup experience (more automated & additional timeouts)
- Added try/catch for applying Tweak WMC to catch possible errors
- Improved initial setup experience (automatic transfer of eligible requests)
- Added Manual Requests as well as OneTime Requests
- OneTime Requests are not transferable (they are typically single program requests to include movies)